yes, it's true....

Photobucket Photobucket

3.16.2016

YSL Touche Éclat Neutralizer - 4 out of 5 stars

I have been using this in the Abricot/Bisque color for about a month and have been happy with the overall results. The color is good for the dark circles under my eyes. It is not full coverage, more medium I would say, but it is very light & brightens the area well.
I tested it over Urban Decay Naked Skin & Chantecaille Just Skin (both tinted moisturizers) and found that I preferred it with the Urban Decay. I found if you are out dancing & getting sweaty, it does crease a bit but I'm not sure what product wouldn't under those conditions. I plan to purchase the green color to see if it will help neutralize the redness (I have a touch of rosacea) in my cheeks.



Top: sans color correction Bottom: with YSL Touche Éclat Abricot Neutralizer



*This product was received gratis from Influenster for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crushes

 photo tumblr_lsv942uT0A1qdxmcwo1_500.png tom hiddleston photo:  Photoshoot424.jpg  photo MichaelFassbenderMySweetheart02.jpg  photo x387.jpg  photo dg5.jpg  photo tumblr_lszg3tBBtc1qfdd5jo1_500.jpg Photobucket angelina jolie Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Michael Fassbender Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket